Opportunities for Bed Liner Materials (spray coatings)
Don’t lose out on the capability to boost your revenue dramatically. In the event that you run or own a spray-on truck bed liner business, it is worth your time and energy to read this information and look at growing your business.
Spray lining materials and coatings are found in industrial, agricultural, aero, marine and other technical applications. The key difference between spraying bed liners versus other kinds of jobs is volume of materials applied in a job.
Kinds of Bed Liner Applicators:
Small Auto Shops
- They send customers to other shops for Bedliner applications and find value in carrying it out in-house
- These guys are tired of losing part of these sale dollars and see synergy and return on an investment in a dealership
- The business has open bays and want to increase their reputation by offering A fresh service
- These businesses have some other primary business function linked to lining or coating
- They cover ground and know that they have the ability handle extra jobs
- Sometimes the master is doing the work
- These owners are knowledgeable in their business and learn quickly
- These car auto dealerships see the benefit of having a competitive bedliner company that competes with Rhino, Line-x and Speedliner
- They’ve multiple bays in the shop and have man power to accomplish the work
- Quality bed liners sprayed on attract customers & helps auto sales or trade in value
Why Bed Liners are This kind of Popular Item
Rhino lining came about to offer an answer to disenfranchised disenchanted body shops, depending on insurance because of their income where laws reduced payouts on claims. bedliner Insurance changes hurt collision based companies. This negatively affected the income of numerous shops.
The days of these claims changes i.e. direct repair programs or steering laws, the early 90’s, inspired Russell Lewis to depart from the first rhino from South Africa and open as rhino linings in NA. Hence the Spray Bedliner market opened mainly via collision shops needs to supplement lost revenue or expand. Since this was the principal focus, there has been little information produced about crossing over into other major markets.
The Spray Lining & Coating Opportunities
Like any business, diversification is important. To have 3 revenue streams in a small business is just one method of guaranteeing success on the long haul. The bedliner aspect of business by itself has 2 major markets. The only real reason a company would NOT follow these other markets is as they are satisfying their revenue goals in their primary market and the bedliner side business.
If your organization utilizes bed liners for the principal supply of income, there’s no reason NOT to try and enter the other customer, industrial and agricultural markets. 1 or 2 jobs monthly could double your cash flow if you should be doing less than 40 beds per month.